[NSRCA-discussion] Transmitter Programming Question

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Thu Nov 7 19:20:53 AKST 2013

Don't use a mix.
You need to determine first what the necessary channel output value is
to turn the glow on.
Then set up your plug channel and use throttle stick(J3?) as its input.
In AFR, use a "POINT" curve to trigger the output value you need at 15%
throttle to turn glow on, you have 9+ points available and I believe you
can move their x-coordinate as well.
Then, for an ON/OFF switch use a dual rate on the plug channel and the
panel switch of your choice. You should then be able to set up a second
"POINT" curve when the dual rate is active that has all values set to
something that will turn and keep the glow off.

I don't have a 12FG here to test this but it should work fine.
John