[NSRCA-discussion] Transmitter Programming Question

Ronald Van Putte vanputter at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 16:18:06 AKST 2013

I am trying to turn on an onboard glow plug battery on an O.S. .61RF using a receiver controlled switch, so that the glow will be on when the throttle stick position is less than 15% or so and off above that.  I am drawing a blank on how to accomplish it.

I've used the throttle stick as a switch before to get dual rate rudder, but this is different.

I have a Futaba 12 FG transmitter and will be using a Futaba R617 receiver.

Are there any useful suggestions out there?

Ron Van Putte