[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA KFactor/Website advertising manager URGENTLY needed!

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Thu Nov 7 04:14:08 AKST 2013

After many years of service, Jon Bruml has elected to step down as NSRCA advertising manager at the end of this year.  We URGENTLY need a volunteer to step up and fill his shoes.  This is YOUR way of becoming involved in NSRCA, and making your organization better and stronger.  please contact me as soon as possible you would like to take this on.

You will be dealing with the advertisers in the KFactor and on the NSRCA website, recruiting new advertisers, and making sure the current ones remain happy.

Please help NSRCA and volunteer to take this on.

Jon Lowe