[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA District Vice President (DVP) elections

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Thu Nov 7 04:06:36 AKST 2013

Voting for DVP's is now available at the NSRCA website, http://nsrca.us.  Click on "Elections" on the top bar.  Given that Jeff Hatton of District 1 and Brian Clemmons of District 6 are previously elected incumbents running unopposed, elections are not required per the NSRCA bylaws.  The following are candidates for each of the other districts:

District 2 - Don Manson
District 3 - Larry Kauffman
District 4 - Matthew Finley
District 5 - Robert Green
District 7 - Sean Marsh
District 8 - Patrick Harris

Each DVP is being elected for a term of two years.

Any write-in candidates must be MAILED to the NSRCA Secretary, Scott McHarg. His address is in the back of every K-Factor. Write-in ballots must be postmarked no later than Dec 31, 2013, and must be received by Jan 10, 2014.

Voting is limited to NSRCA members. You must sign in to the website, and you can vote only once.  If you are unsure as to what NSRCA District you are in, the states that each District covers is under the DVP name in the back of every KFactor.  Voting will run to midnight Dec 31, 2013. Per the bylaws, the NSRCA Secretary will certify the voting.

I want to thank Ron Van Putte for being our Nomination Chairman for this election cycle.

Vote early, but only vote once!

Jon Lowe
NSRCA President