[NSRCA-discussion] Old plane to identify

Del R drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Thu May 16 05:54:35 AKDT 2013

Hi Xavier....

I have one still in my stable and yes it sure has all the Dirty Birdy trademarks.  It was flown as a ballistic missile but One of mine I went extra diet mode and put bigger pitch prop on Rossi so it flew slower and climbed better. Not as ballistic.. Was criticized by many judges as it didn't present well... LOL.. I am going back to the late 70's

Del