[NSRCA-discussion] Battery discharge/storage question

Keith Hoard klhoard at hotmail.com
Wed May 8 11:23:31 AKDT 2013

I think the problem is that LiPos are VERY sensitive to overcharging. John Grzan, owner of the Revolectrix factory even recommends limiting charging to 4.1V per cell to maximize battery life.

My guess is that when you "top off" using a less than full quality charger that it may be overcharging by starting off in constant current mode instead of constant voltage mode.

Sent from my iPhone