[NSRCA-discussion] Himax 6330 rebuild

Patrick Harris harris7148 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 09:57:12 AKDT 2013

Just last week I had to replace a 210. It was getting so hot you couldn't
touch it. It was putting such a load on the Jeti that it shut down in the
air. The bearings feel fine, so it may be the magnets. Can magnets cause
this to happen?. Oh and a year or so ago I did replace the shaft in mine
and it had just a hair of end play.