[NSRCA-discussion] Himax 6330 rebuild

John Pavlick jpavlick26 at att.net
Thu May 2 09:14:15 AKDT 2013

You had to rebuild an electric motor? I thought they never wore out (which
is why they're better than glow engines). LOL

Seriously, how long do magnets last in these big motors (if you're careful
about heat + current draw)? Does anyone offer a "magnet-zapping" service?

John Pavlick

Cell: 203-417-4971

idslogo2

Integrated Development Services