[NSRCA-discussion] Happy Birthday

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Wed May 1 06:22:59 AKDT 2013

I happen to know the editor of the KFactor.  If y'all want articles in
there like this, I'll bet I could convince him to put it in there.  Simply
submit the article to me and it'll happen.

On a tangent, we put a new section in the May KFactor called "Sound Off".
 It's a section designed for you to say what you want (within reason) about
current events, current discussions, etc.  Even if you want to show off
your new plane.  Anyways, input would be great.  Bob Noll started it off
with a discussion on Judging in May.

Thanks,
Scott

PS - Happy Birthday Greyson