[NSRCA-discussion] Happy Birthday

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 06:18:44 AKDT 2013

 What others may not know is Bill, Grayson's Dad is an accomplished musician and the leader of a really cool band called The Souled out Band.
http://souledoutentertainment.biz/contact/
 Someday it would be cool to do a feature article in the K Factor and get a chance to meet the flyers we all know from a different perspective.
 We have an interesting group of highly successful and intellegent people.

Mike Mueller
http://us-mg5.mail.yahoo.com/neo/mo/www.f3aunlimited.com