[NSRCA-discussion] CIAM Meeting Representation

Bill's Email silentav8r at cox.net
Tue Mar 12 16:20:52 AKDT 2013

The reason I posted the EC Minutes links was so people could get a sense
of the thought process the AMA is using to make these decisions. FAI
participation is a tiny slice of the total AMA membership and it does
not strike me as unreasonable that they are thinking along the lines
they are. I may not like it, but I can see where they are coming from.

I like the NSRCA budget possibility. I know I'd happily pay $10 more per
year knowing it was going to support the representation for FAI with any
excess going to the Team. I don't fly FAI, and probably never will, and
if I did would have less than no chance of making a Team. But that does
not mean that we do not have a stake in what goes on.

That's my 2 cents worth.

Bill