[NSRCA-discussion] Northern Virginia Judging Seminar information

tocdon at netscape.net tocdon at netscape.net
Sat Mar 9 05:51:57 AKST 2013

We have been getting requests for more details related to the Northern Virginia Pattern Judging Seminar scheduled for 30 March.  A flyer with map and directions can be found at:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_11423736/anchors_11437255/mpage_1/key_/anchor/tm.htm#11437255

 There is no entry fee and lunch is sponsored by NVRC.  We will have shirts for the F3A team on-hand.

Be sure to first go to the NSRCA website, download the material and test.  There is a $5 fee for non NSRCA members to take the test on the website.  We plan to spend the majority of the time discussing the test, judging topics, and weather permitting, flying.

Regards,
Don