[NSRCA-discussion] March e-KFactor available

Keith Hoard klhoard at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 1 10:56:18 AKST 2013

**YAY!!!**

From: Scott McHarg
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 1:35 PM
To: General pattern discussion
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] March e-KFactor available

Keith,
   We are actually in the process of giving our membership the choice on what they'd like to receive.  Details to follow when they become available.  I think you will be pleased.  Many options of how information is delivered to you shall be available when we get it all worked out.  The best part is, you'll be able to chose and each person will be able to select the method that works best for them.

Scott