[NSRCA-discussion] March e-KFactor available

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 10:47:15 AKST 2013

I am *so* getting spoiled by this!  Mar 1 and I have the March Newsletter
downloaded to my iPad to read over lunch!  :-)

Now we just need to get it *pushed* to my iPad instead of me having to
pull, but, you know, if you give a mouse a cookie ...

Way to go Scott + Jan!

Peter+

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Scott McHarg <scmcharg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Keith,
>    We are actually in the process of giving our membership the choice on
> what they'd like to receive.  Details to follow when they become available.
>  I think you will be pleased.  Many options of how information is delivered
> to you shall be available when we get it all worked out.  The best part is,
> you'll be able to chose and each person will be able to select the method
> that works best for them.
>
> Scott
>

> On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 1:28 PM, Keith Hoard <klhoard at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>   Scott,
>>
>>    I’d be thrilled with an emailed PDF copy. . . . save the postage *and
>> the trees*.  The trees, think about *the trees*!!!

Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training