[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern Event Exposure to the Little People

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 09:57:53 AKST 2013

Peter,
    I, for one, agree with you.  I believe the SAME information ought to be
posted in as many different places as it can be.  What we don't want to
happen is for folks to have to run to 13 places to find the information
they are looking for.  Through this most recent By-Laws change, we have
afforded ourselves a little more room with respect to electronic
distribution and officially makes our website a place where we can provide
updates.  I love us having a presence on Facebook.  I think that we have
done quite well and have over 215 followers from all over the world with
that number increasing almost daily.  We are working on a completely new
website and should have that up and running in only a short amount of time.
 We will, however, make it right before we present it.  With the new
website comes many changes in the layout, presentation and ease of use
including a calendar and event system that should take care of our needs.
 We are bringing everything in-house so that we don't have to rely on third
party vendors.  The problem with having an event section on Facebook is
that many (especially Keith) do not "habla Facebook".  This gets back to
having one source of all the information.  There is nothing wrong, however,
with repeating on Facebook what will be on the website.  I will work very
hard to make sure this is done once we get our new site up and running.

Regards,
Scott

--
*Scott A. McHarg*