[NSRCA-discussion] Pattern Event Exposure to the Little People

Derek Koopowitz derekkoopowitz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 07:53:06 AKST 2013

Actually Keith we used their app last year and did NOT get good feedback from those that used it.  I know Michael Kranitz from RC Flightdeck and I worked with him quite a bit to make it better but in the end the general consensus of those that input events was that it was too much.

The event calendar system now in use will allow for event registration and payment (if we choose to enable it).

Sent from my iPad