[NSRCA-discussion] Maximum battery power "fade"

Randy Forbus rforbus at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 21 14:52:57 AKDT 2013

Its not going to charge right until the cells come into balance I had a pack do the same thing and my charger would go into safe charge mode until the cells came into balance, I would look at the connection from the charge leads too, they might be dirty , mine was that way take some contact cleaner and try and clean them up some. I switched over to anderson power poles and did away with deans., and my charge problems went away.