[NSRCA-discussion] Old YS 1.20 FZ Parts needed

Dave Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 19 20:35:15 AKDT 2013

Richard was an employee of Futaba USA. FUSA was also the importer of YS
engines when they were located in Irvine, California.

He was in the engine repair department and when FUSA closed, Hobbico picked
up the import for Futaba and Richard and Dave Shadel were given a chance to
acquire the YS import business.

Richard is the importer now for North America and I believe Canada.

Dave Harmon

K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net

Sperry, Ok.