[NSRCA-discussion] Jeti Spin 99 Pro

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 08:59:40 AKST 2013

I am trying to figure out the best ESC to use for my new project.  I have
been a Castle guy since my introduction several years ago to electric.  I
believe at this point, my best choice is the Jeti Spin 99 Pro mainly due to
weight at 100g vs. the other 100A ESCs out there.  I looked at the OS1100
and of course the Castle ESC but they are heavier. I have been told good
things about the Jeti and the smoothness as well as the braking.  Really, I
have two questions: 1. Is there a lighter 100A+ ESC that is of good
quality?  2.  How do these get programmed?  It appears there is a little
programmer called the Jeti Spin Mini Programmer but can you also use some
sort of PC program to program these like the Castle?

Thanks for your time.

Scott

--
*Scott A. McHarg*