[NSRCA-discussion] Master Scoring program

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Fri Jan 11 18:38:34 AKST 2013

Scott,
It works well for local contests as well as the Nats. I used it last
year in the spring as a beta test and again in the fall for our
Albuquerque contests. There are some good reports available to help the
contestants improve. I highly recommend the program and Scott's
dedication to resolve issues very quickly.  I would love to see this
program accepted as the standard for scoring pattern contests.
BTW, works fine with previous windows OS as well. At least Vista and Win7
John