[NSRCA-discussion] E-Option-160

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 3 12:02:09 AKST 2013

Georgie I'll get off that other thread.

I forgot to mention that I included a photo on the previous reply. They need
to be reduced quit a bit to include here so I don't know how well the detail
shows up.

No vacuum bagging, standard construction except for the pre-formed sheet
used to close in the T & B quarter sections. Fitting the edges over the glue
backers is kind of a pain. This construction is very similar to the glow
version which used 1/8 pre-formed sheet but without a lot of internal
structure. The balsa parts are formed over a foam plug. Photos attached.
A primary objective when detailing the E-version was to locate the batteries
at or very near the CG positioning the wing as needed.
I'm up to 131 KB, hope this goes.
Jim