[NSRCA-discussion] jr ds8711 servo

Phil S. chuenkan at comcast.net
Tue Feb 12 07:32:40 AKST 2013

Well, I don't know about anyone else's age, but I built three different
HeathKit radio systems, a 5-channel SS, a 5-channel dual stick, and a
7-channel dual stick.  They all worked (!!! ;-{O ), and I also remember
reversing motor wires to change direction of the servo.  When I got a
little more money, I graduated to Kraft Gold systems.  Still have a
Signature 7-channel "dial-a-crash" that has been narrow-banded and is
legal today.  Also, I just came into a Kraft Gold 5-channel SS Tx, on
channel 56, no less, so it, too is currently legal.  Will I actaully fly
them?  I think I'll stick with my DX-8, thank you...

Phil Spelt, KCRC Past President
AMA 1294 Scientific Leader Member
SPA 177 Board Member
(865)435-1476v, (865)604-0541c