[NSRCA-discussion] (no subject)

Keith Hoard klhoard at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 9 07:52:48 AKST 2013

Ahhhh, the Black Hat is the big clue!!!

From: Peter Vogel
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 10:12 AM
To: General pattern discussion
Cc: General pattern discussion
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] (no subject)

Security questions are different from three factor Auth. Security questions are used when you go through the forgot password flow. Three factor Auth is used every time you login from an unknown machine and usually involves sending you a one-time code to a pre-set phone number, so unless the black hats have your phone they cannot get the verification code.

Sent from my iPhone5