[NSRCA-discussion] (no subject)

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:27:50 AKST 2013

One great way to avoid your account getting hijacked is to use an e-mail
system that requires 3 factor authentication for any login from a
previously unregistered device/IP address.  Usually the 3rd factor is a 6
digit verification code texted to your cell phone after you've provided the
first 2 factors (username and password).  If your personal e-mail provider
does NOT provide such security, they should.  GMail does, as do a number of
others.  If your provider doesn't provide 3rd factor auth, you should
consider switching your personal e-mail to something more secure.

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training