[NSRCA-discussion] F3P

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 05:31:46 AKST 2013

Good morning all,
     The Board of Directors has been talking a lot about F3P lately.  Down
in Texas, we don't have a lot of indoor events but I am interested.  The
conversation came up about the newest airplanes and what everyone was
trying to pick up.  It was suggested that HobbyKing has quite a few models
with one in particular being "the one to get".  Is this the F3P Matrix or
the MXS or neither?  What is the difference between a "kit" and one that is
not labeled as such?  Is the kit truly stick-built and covered?  Any good
tips would be appreciated.  We have a nice gym that I have access to and
I'd like to give it a try.

Thanks,

--
*Scott A. McHarg*