[NSRCA-discussion] Converting to electric

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 13 08:35:24 AKST 2013

Robert,

there was a thread about conversion about 5/6 years ago.  his US60 weighed 8 lb 11oz.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=952602
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlQ8oCloeOw  it crashed.

Stock glow build thread.  same guy from above thread also qas in the thread.
http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/kit-building-121/6822225-long-awaited-ultra-sport-60-build-thread.html

Look through the pictures and find area usually on the fuselage behind the wing to reduce a little weight and make air exit hole on the bottom.

At least a .60 size motor will be needed for the conversion with 80 to 100amp esc.  I would go with Castle Edge 100 with 6S.

Hope this helps,

Ihncheol