[NSRCA-discussion] Note to Self

Bob Pastorello rpasto513 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 05:49:27 AKDT 2013

Larry - let me be one of the first to say "Outstanding LUCK!!"  Many of us
have been on the "other side" of that identical scenario, and not with the
results you had.
Outstanding work engaging your caller, too....that's a great way to get
some good exposure.
Congrats on the "keeper" flight.... I always seemed to have those when
alone, too.

This past Monday, I was readying my Monolog 70 for it's flight, had a
lookee-lou chatting with me during assembly (yep, you know what's coming)
and I plugged in the ailerons in their wrong channels.  Didn't notice how
weird it was until landing and noted all the "droop" in both ailerons.
Took off the canopy, sure enough.  Very blessed that my programs were setup
such that this error didn't mean a crash.

--
Bob Pastorello
rpasto513 at gmail.com