[NSRCA-discussion] Note to Self

Ronald Van Putte vanputter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 05:47:49 AKDT 2013

Larry - I'm glad your Monolog survived your cranial flatulence.  We have ALL done something like that.  To benefit others, maybe we need to write down a list of all such experiences, like when I didn't hook up the aileron servos but took off anyway.  My Genesis didn't survive the takeoff.

Ron Van Putte