[NSRCA-discussion] Jason Shulman robbed

Phil S. chuenkan at comcast.net
Wed Aug 28 11:08:54 AKDT 2013

While I am not Jewish, I have and had a lot of friends who are.  I LIKE
their philosophy of "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth..."
Maybe use the Islamic penalty fo shopping off his hands?  I agree, this
guy is no "fellow modeler"!!!  Good luck with getting the guy caught,
Jason,  And congratulations on your WC success.

Phil Spelt, KCRC Emeritus, Past President
AMA 1294 Scientific Leader Member
SPA L-18, Board Member
(865)435-1476v, (865)604-0541c