[NSRCA-discussion] Jason Shulman robbed

Daniel Dupont dansy44 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 10:17:18 AKDT 2013

The way I see it if it was somebody that was flyingŠ..he would have at least
taking the wing, stab rudder ectŠ.. ;)

Probably just thief's that saw the house with no lights and no
movement/carŠso unfortunately an easy target.

And yes they should be shoot on the spotŠ.but that is just me thinking out
loudŠ.my second alarm system on my house is a S&W and having shoot IPSC for
several years as a Master shooterŠ.I can shoot pistol pretty wellŠok this is
true and posted just in case the guy is reading this :))

Daniel on MacBook Pro