[NSRCA-discussion] Intermediate Questions

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 07:15:48 AKDT 2013

arry,

Actually, I think you're right on.  Your power consumption appears to be
average running that prop and motor if not a little high for a 6 minute
flight (this can change due to throttle and speed in the air / size of
maneuvers at a given distance ).  In Advanced, I was burning about the same
2700-2800mah avg. and Masters is consuming 3200ish avg.  for me depending
on winds.

Regards,

--
*Scott A. McHarg*