[NSRCA-discussion] Prelims

Ronald Van Putte vanputter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 14:21:26 AKDT 2013

Amen.  We tend to concentrate on who finished on top and not much more.  Joseph Szczur did great and made us and, I'm sure, his parents proud of him.

I remember a Nats at Lake Charles back in the early 1980s, where a young kid from Argentina showed up and asked permission to put on a flying demonstration during a break in flying.  We were amazed at his talent and virtuosity.  His name was Quique Somenzini.

I hope we've got another Quique here in the U.S.

Ron