[NSRCA-discussion] Very quiet on here

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 18 14:49:18 AKDT 2013

Being an old guy myself I'd like to fly closer in for better visibility
without blowing the box. Attached is a drawing showing the box size at 200 M
deep and 60 degrees.
I also included a front depth using a 150-degree box that was proposed some
years back as a reference. Unlike an angle box boundary a rectangular box
end would be hard to judge, subjective at best.
Jim Hiller