[NSRCA-discussion] D4 Judging Clinic

Atwood, Mark atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Tue Apr 16 05:35:56 AKDT 2013

I'm likely to be down, and possibly Sean too (if there's no track meet and not scheduled to work).     Is there shelter at the field?  It looks like it might be a little chilly.

Haven't flown a single flight yet…it's gonna be ugly.

-M
Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Phone: 440.684.3101 x102  |  Direct: 440-229-2502
Fax: 440.684.3102
mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com<mailto:mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com>  |  www.paragon-inc.com<http://www.paragon-inc.com/>