[NSRCA-discussion] Android "caller"

Peter Vogel vogel.peter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 11:07:39 AKDT 2013

My iPhone scoring app reads the maneuvers to you and moves to next or
previous with a swipe of the screen, but I think to be truly useful as a
virtual caller it needs a way for you to SAY next or previous -- I'll look
at that after I get done with a little project for Mark A.

Mark, in case you are wondering, I have the DB hosted in the cloud now, I'm
just working on the web front end, taxes came first :-)

Peter+

--
Director, Fixed Wing Flight Training