[NSRCA-discussion] Albuquerque Fall Pattern Challenge

Dan Underkofler underdw at comcast.net
Mon Sep 24 18:26:19 AKDT 2012

Jeff Hill and John Gayer hosted another great event down in Albuquerque.

Weather was perfect and we cranked out 6 rounds easily.
A special bonus was the now traditional unknown sequence competition for the coveted "Watermelon Cup". Scott McHarg designed a fun and challenging sequence for us.
It's been mostly a New Mexico vs Colorado event, but we were lucky to have two from neighboring states. Hope some from Texas will consider the Albuquerque contest(s) next year.

Dan Underkofler