[NSRCA-discussion] USA Team Donations

Mark Atwood atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Fri Sep 21 12:46:59 AKDT 2012

Hey Everyone,

You'll be sick of me by this time next year (Ron, no wisecracks from you either...that's a softball even for you) , but another email to let you know that the donations page is up on the NSRCA site.

At this point you can make donations to the FAI Team in several ways:

1)   Paypal – our paypal address is F3ATeamFund at NSRCA.org

2)   Via the NSRCA Web Site – www.NSRCA.us and select FAI Team Fund Donations  from the main menu or type in this URL - http://nsrca.us/index.php/f3a-donations

3)   By Check made out to USA F3A Team Fund  and mailed to

John Gayer – NSRCA Treasurer
1712 Camino Gusto, NW
Albuquerque,  NM  87107

In addition to direct donations, you can also help the team by purchasing one of the promotional aircraft on sale at 3DHobbyShop, they'll make a $20 donation to the team for everyone sold.   And soon we'll have team apparel for sale as well.

And again, please talk to your local clubs about making a club donation to the team, and if you're running a contest, possibly donating some or all of the proceeds from the contest.

Have a great weekend everyone!

-Mark

Mark Atwood
Paragon Consulting, Inc.  |  President
5885 Landerbrook Drive Suite 130, Cleveland Ohio, 44124
Phone: 440.684.3101 x102  |  Fax: 440.684.3102
mark.atwood at paragon-inc.com  |  www.paragon-inc.com