[NSRCA-discussion] Charger

Dwayne Brown dwaynenancy at suddenlink.net
Thu Sep 20 09:54:52 AKDT 2012

FMA's Super 8.  Dwayne

-----Original Message-----
From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Jerry
Stebbins
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 11:57 AM
To: Discussion -NSRCA
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] Charger

I need to replace my chargers--they are vintage "first Lipo's 109's" and can
only handle 5s packs. (got 2 in a case plus good PS.)

Somewhere back, there was a discussion on pros and cons of then latest
versions, but I cannot find it.

I think I need :

    up to 6s packs

    Max of 6000ma?-- 20-30 C

    all lipo chemistry's- and incl. N cads and NMH

    2 packs at once

    12V or AC input-I have a 2k Kipor Gen.

    Built in balancer(s)

    Discharger

    "Storage" charge

    Computer output?

    Probably more , but not in my history bank

Any thoughts  are appreciated

Gonna get back to flying next year-got three planes to finish up, plus a
couple ( only 1 Glo-170 ) that need some care/ checkout to be ready

Jerry