[NSRCA-discussion] Battery going bad?

Dave Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 17 12:42:24 AKDT 2012

Bob.you might note the internal resistance of each cell after the end of the
charge cycle.

I had something similar happen to me a couple of weeks ago..unfortunately.I
had turned off the logs so I can't say for sure what happened.but the motor
just didn't have enough power to pull much of a vertical climb..I tried it
twice and it did the same thing so I went home rather than risk anything.

I don't know what happened..the same pack and motor perform as usual
yesterday and the day before..but.I did notice that the IR is climbiong on
all cells.

They are approaching 5miliohms now.

Dave Harmon

NSRCA 586