[NSRCA-discussion] October Kfactor

Scott McHarg scmcharg at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 10:27:09 AKDT 2012

Gentlemen,
   I have just published the October Kfactor online on our website.  You
will need to log in to obtain the electronic version.  Two weeks ago, the
Board of Directors unanimously passed a motion to upload the Kfactor to the
website as soon as I am able to do it (or whoever publishes it in the
future).  We have been waiting to publish it until I receive the "extra"
copies from the printer as it usually arrives prior to individual copies
being received by a day or two.  With the issues we've had getting the
magazine to the printers due to allocation slots from them, we have decided
to get the electronic version up as soon as possible.  I receive the
InDesign document much earlier in the month and can usually have it ready
to publish to the website in a few hours.

   Make sure to "Like" us on Facebook to get current information.  The link
is www.facebook.com/NSRCA

Regards,

--
*Scott A. McHarg*