[NSRCA-discussion] Converting Futaba 12Z to 2.4

Dave Harmon k6xyz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 7 07:28:23 AKDT 2012

Hi Paul.

I suggest that you stick with the Futaba module and receivers.

They are designed to work properly with the Futaba transmitters and work
great.

I converted my 9z to 2.4g with the TM-8 and R6008HS rx 3 years ago and I
could notice an improvement right away.

The servos do smooth out because the unit is not PCM anymore.the tx has to
be set to PPM.

A couple of weeks ago I retired the 9z after 18 years and got the 18mz..the
servos move Cadillac smooth.

Dave Harmon

NSRCA 586

K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net