[NSRCA-discussion] Real Flight simulator questions

kingconsulting kingconsulting at mac.com
Wed Nov 21 13:01:03 AKST 2012

Wow thanks Pat for all that info.

I can't load the new spark but was able to load the black one and like it a lot. Changed the scheme. It seems to fly like I would expect it and should be able to adjust.

I would appreciate your tweaks when you have the chance.

As I said I'm new to all of this and bought a 47" Osiris to see if I would like it and have been having a blast with it. I'm hoping to enter some contests next year for the sportsman category. Trying to memorize the sequences a 1/3 at a time and is easy on RF to just fly real quick since I'm working on my computer all day anyway. Trying to actually fly 1 to 2 times a week.

RF has helped me a lot just from going from the sim to the field. I really wouldn't have though so at first. Nothing beats real flying of course and actually being out there but it does come close.

Robert King