[NSRCA-discussion] Real Flight simulator questions

Vicente "Vince" Bortone vicenterc at comcast.net
Wed Nov 21 05:40:24 AKST 2012

Hello all,

It is that time of the year.  I got RF version 6.  I really don't like the  down-line speed,  it is not not realistic.  I have been using the RF version 2 for many years and I was able to get fairly realistic with that version.  Just checking if someone in the list is using this program and been able to get more realistic pattern planes.   I got another question.  The RF v2 does not want to work when using windows 7 or up.  Has someone been able to run it?  If yes, please let me know how to fix it.

Thanks and happy Thanksgiving to all,

Vicente "Vince" Bortone