[NSRCA-discussion] Executive Board voting

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Mon Nov 19 19:15:02 AKST 2012

The NSRCA bylaws state, in part:

"a. Candidates for office will be researched and proposed by a Chairperson and/or committee selected by the President of the NSRCA. This Chairperson or Committee will be comprised of a member or members of the NSRCA who are not currently serving as elected or selected board members of the NSRCA."

Who was the chairperson/committee, not comprised of board members that Jim selected? I can't find anything on this.

Neither the September, nor the November Board meeting minutes make mention of the bylaw change allowing online voting having been voted on.  In the September K-Factor, Jim makes brief mention of voting on the changes online. Did this take place?  If so, when did voting open and when did it close?  How many people voted and what were the results?  When will the complete new bylaws be published, in full, as required by Section X?

I guess from what Scott wrote, I now have to look at the website, this list, Facebook, and the K-Factor every day because I might miss something.  I also notice that the Nov 8th minutes say that nominations need to be put on the website as soon as possible, so I guess they weren't up before then.

Jon