[NSRCA-discussion] PACSS pattern scoring program - malicious site?

Gene Maurice gene.maurice at sgmservice.com
Fri May 4 16:04:16 AKDT 2012

All,

Again, I have verified that the HTML source on the web server is exactly the
same as what I have stored locally. In addition I have run a scan on both
the local and server data with Norton and McAfee with no issues found. My
theory is that because the site hosts an executable, the PACSS installation
file, that Google doesn't recognize it, flags it as potentially malicious.
That's only a guess, I haven't contacted Google to confirm.

To the best of my knowledge, I believe the web site to be safe. You can go
directly to http://pacss.sgmservice.com/download.htm

Gene Maurice

gene.maurice at sgmservice.com

Dallas, GA