[NSRCA-discussion] Plettenberg 30-10 evo and Jeti ESC

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Mon Mar 19 11:55:31 AKDT 2012

Jim,
I'm confused. Isn't the HighSpeed mode related to a higher frame(rep)
rate? I was assuming when you use the SafeBus you do get high speed,
just not on the standalone channels. The numbers that Earl reported
earlier indicate that the throttle channel used on the 7008SB was
updating at 1/2 the rate of the 6008HS.
There is a decoder for SafeBus channels that might give you a HS
standalone channel. That might be the only way to get the 18MZ receiver
to work for the Jeti.
John