[NSRCA-discussion] Rules Proposals

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Fri Mar 16 15:53:51 AKDT 2012

Pete,
Certainly expect the World's had an impact on the Nats attendance in
2011. I was trying to point out that Intermediate and Advanced had
larger percentage increases than Masters and F3A. I suggested that
perhaps the 115 gram weight allowance in effect might have had a
difference. Guess we'll find out this year although the gas price
increases I keep hearing about for this summer may have a serious
dampening effect on attendance. I hope not.
John