[NSRCA-discussion] Plettenberg 30-10 evo and Jeti ESC

Robert Campbell rgc1701 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 14 19:38:25 AKDT 2012

Robert,

I think I know what's going on with your ESC.  When my buddies and I were flying Jeti Advance ESC's (we now fly Castle), we had to do "The Kabuki Dance" when we powered up to get around the auto calibrating feature.  We powered up the radio and the signal to the ESC, but not motor power.  We then showed it full idle and then full throttle, and then energize the battery to ESC circuit.  If we didn't, it would continually recalibrate the end points with each throttle input until it became confused.

Rob