[NSRCA-discussion] Plettenberg 30-10 evo and Jeti ESC

Robert Green robcase1 at cox.net
Wed Mar 14 17:19:05 AKDT 2012

Is anyone out there running this combo.  Went flying today, and had some
issue with the speed controller cutting out when i was setting up for my
approach into the pattern.  I was pulling up and advanced the throttle to do
an reverse cuban eight to get into my pattern, when the motor suddenly quit.
I pulled the throttle back and advanced it once again and the motor came
back it did this on every flight except the first flight where i had no
issues whatsoever.  my setting are high timing for the motor, low cut off
voltage, acceleration high,

thnaks in advance