[NSRCA-discussion] Rules Proposals

Dave Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 11 06:19:36 AKDT 2012

Matt,

I agree 100% increasing the weight limit is a mistake, and I seriously
regret supporting the prior increase of 115 grams....it was just the first
step down a slippery slope.

I'd also note that it is not just the electric guys pushing for the weight
increase.  In fact, it is much easier to make weight with electric today
than it was several years ago.

Of course you are 100% right about technology catching up IF things are left
alone.  Of course the 115 gram change hasn't been in effect long enough to
see the full impact of it.  Highest performance and lowest cost are two
ideas that never coexist no matter what the rules are.....but some don't
understand that.

Regards,

Dave